Why Choose Us
We are a small company therefore we are provide fast turn-around times to process orders, produce quotations and proformas. We have the advantage of experience and working with African and European Customers. We are a manufacturing company in Kenya. Our past portfolio included building and construction in Kenya for the past 35 years. We had been involved in a United Nations funded programme of sinking bore-holes, wells, putting up of wind-mills for pumping water to the surface and fabrication of hand-pumps for use in similar applications.
We are always looking for importers in various continents.
We are exporters of:
- Organic roofing tiles e. G. Coconut leaf tiles (makuti) , alang alang, mkeka type makuti, rope type makuti,
- Natural stone (any shape and size) direct from the quarry.
- Coral rock (machine cut and hand cut) for building and construction.
- Mangrove timber poles.
- Coconut ekels, coir and fibre.
- Lamu doors.
- Funzi furniture.
- Driftwood direct from the source.
- Old swahili boats.
Our company relies on the fact that each and every step of the manufacturing process has to meet specific quality control checks. Its either good or bad.